Smart Reload is a automatic payment setting that helps renew your Prime Package as it runs out. You can deactivate this setting at any time.
Articles in this section
- What is Prime?
- How do I buy a Prime package?
- How do I use my Prime package?
- What meals can I select with my Prime package?
- Where can I see how many meals I have left in my Prime package?
- Is there an expiry date for the package?
- Are snacks and drinks covered by my Prime package?
- What is Smart Reload?
- How can I change my Smart Reload settings?
- Is there a delivery fee?